I am currently scholarly communications subject specialist at Jisc.
I previously worked as a librarian at Newcastle University and spent 13 years at JISC Netskills, where I worked on a wide range of projects in different sectors including:
- Supporting Continuing Professional Development for Business and Community Engagement (JISC)
- Supporting Training, CPD and Staff Exchange for BCE Practitioners (JISC)
- Scenario Planning for JISC’s Organisational Support Committee, including contributions to the JISC infoNet infoKit on Scenario Planning.
- Plagiarism Awareness Programme for Teachers and Support Staff (Eduserv), a project which was highlighted in a Teachers TV programme: Plagiarism: Cut and Paste Generation
- Teaching Information Skills in Secondary Schools (Eduserv)
- Information skills ‘i-skills’ projects for university administrators and staff development (JISC)
- Online Learning for ACL Practitioners Pilot Programme
- Specialist Colleges Programme (LSC & JISC) A multi-agency collaboration including LSC, JISC, NIACE, Becta and TechDis, providing a programme of development activities to improve the e-Learning skills of staff in Specialist Colleges.